High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System
Features & Benefits
Highly Dynamic Images Make Your Diagnose More Accurate
High-frequency generator deliver the power you need for all the typical applications in spine surgery, orthopedics, traumatology, urology and pain management.
Unique design of large thermal capacity with advanced heat dissipation technology, allows for clear images, even for long or repeated procedures.
High-resolution CCD camera with image matrix, over shades of gray, realizes more accurate diagnose.
Intelligent control system make the operation more efficient and easier than ever before
- Hand controller on C-arm stand: control the mechanical and collimator movement, improve your workflow even you are away from the unit
- Hand controller on the work station trolley: select the mode of fluoroscopy.
- Synchronized dual touch-screen panels mounted on C-arm stand, with intuitive user interface and APR parameters setting, make the exposure control at your hand all the time.
- Four dimensional motorized movement for easy and accurate positioning.
Reduce the radiation injury to doctors and patients to minimum
- Shortf sharp pulses for clear images and the radiation exposure for the operators and patients can be reduced to a minimum.
- Motorized iris collimator with multi-leaf, supports high accuracy for selected x-ray field size.
- Crosshair overlay corresponding with laser light, designed for easily checkpoint location before operation, avoiding unnecessary exposure.
- Professional remote controller for exposure, allows operators retreating to X-ray exposure.
- Professional storage system for single and continuous images, reducing the repeatability of the exposure.
- The wide opening and depth of the arc make for precise alignment with minimum interference with the operating area.
- Double rotatable flat-screen monitors on the trolley, clearly visualize the smallest anatomical details even at an angle.
Integrated digital image workstation realize the network integration
- A high performance imaging workstation and image processing system servers you a convenient interface for integration with network.
- Work-list registration for seamless integration in your hospital environment
- Dicom 3.0 network interface for integration with PACS or RIS. XCD burning for easy image transfer.