High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System
High Frequency Mobile Digital C-arm System
Features & Benefits
Make your diagnose
- High-frequency generator deliver the power you need for all the typical applications in spine surgery, orthopedics, traumatology, urology and pain management.
- Unique design of large thermal capacity (>1000kJ) with advanced heat dissipation technology, allows for clear images, even for long or repeated procedures.
- High-resolution CCD camera with 1K×1K image matrix, over 4000 shades of gray, realizes more accurate diagnose.
Perfect Digital Image Chain
- Advanced functions of Images optimization, strengthen module, real-time displaying the clear clinical images.
- Professional working station has more image post-processing functions such as the image W/L adjustment, region of interest balance, GAMMA correction, flip, noise reduction, smoothing, sharpening etc.
- Two monochrome 19” flat-screen monitors clearly visualize the smallest anatomical details.
Reduce the X-ray radiation to the minimum
Care for operators and patients health
- Short, sharp pulses for clear images and the radiation exposure for the operators and patients can be reduced to a minimum.
- Motorized iris collimator with multi-leaf, supports high accuracy for selected x-ray field size.
- Crosshair overlay corresponding with laser light, designed for easily checkpoint location before operation, avoiding unnecessary exposure.
- Professional remote controller for exposure, allows operators retreating to X-ray exposure.
- Professional storage system for single and continuous images, reducing the repeatability of the exposure.
Intelligent control system make the operation more efficient and easier than ever before
- Hand controller on C-arm stand: control the mechanical and collimator movement, improve your workflow even you are away from the unit.
- Hand controller on the work station trolley: select the mode of fluoroscopy.
- Synchronized dual touch-screen panels mounted on C-arm stand, with intuitive user interface and APR parameters setting, make the exposure control at your hand all the time.
- Double rotatable flat-screen monitors on the trolley, clearly visualize the smallest anatomical details even at an angle.
- The wide opening and depth of the arc make for precise alignment with minimum interference with the operating area.
Four-dimensional movement mechanical design provide you the most comfortable operation environment
Four dimensional movement motorized movement for easy and accurate positioning.
With cutting-edge technology and high performance, this system becomes a reliable partner in the OR for a vast range of surgeries.
Professional diagnostic and treatment platform delivers the optical performance for wider application.
- Pain management
- Urology surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Digestive department
- A high performance imaging workstation and image processing system servers you a convenient interface for integration with network.
- Work-list registration for seamless integration in your hospital environment.
- Dicom 3.0 network interface for integration with PACS or RIS.
- CD burning for easy image transfer.
|High Frequency Inverter Power Supply||Output power: 12kW||Output power: 16kW|
|Inverter frequency: 60kHz||Inverter frequency：60kHz|
|Automatic, Manual Continuous Fluoroscopy||Tube voltage: 40kV~125kV continuous adjustment||Tube voltage: 40kV~125kV continuous adjustment|
|Tube current: 0.3mA~4mA continuous adjustment||Tube current: 0.3mA~4mA continuous adjustment|
|Automatic, Manual Intensified Fluoroscopy||Tube voltage: 40kV~125kV continuous adjustment||Tube voltage: 40kV~125kV continuous adjustment|
|Tube current: 0.3mA~8mA continuous adjustment||Tube current：0.3mA~8mA continuous adjustment|
|Automatic, Manual Pulse Fluoroscopy||Tube voltage: 40kV~125kV continuous adjustment||Tube voltage: 40kV~125kV continuous adjustment|
|Tube current: 0.3mA~30mA continuous adjustment||Tube current: 0.3mA~30mA continuous adjustment|
|Pulse frequency: 0.1-10 frame/s continuous adjustment||Pulse frequency: 0.1-10 frame/s continuous adjustment|
|DSI Digital Spot Film||0.1-10 frame/s can be chosen freely||0.1-10 frame/s can be chosen freely|
|Radiography Tube Voltage, mA||40kV~125kV 160mA||40kV~125kV 200mA|
|X-ray Tube Special For High Frequency||Rotary anode focus: 0.3/0.6||Rotary anode focus: 0.3/0.6|
|Anode thermal capacity：212kJ||Anode thermal capacity：212kJ|