The development of surgical technology is to make the surgical effect continuously improved, the surgical trauma continuously reduced and the surgical safety continuously enhanced. To achieve such a goal, the surgeon’s operating precision and ability to operate puts forward high requirements. Doctors are limited by the human physiological structure, in the positioning accuracy, repeat positioning accuracy, operating accuracy, operating stability, load capacity, fatigue resistance, resistance to radiation spikes, etc., and these are the advantages of the spine surgery navigation robot.
Therefore, the introduction of navigation robots into surgery will practically solve many problems encountered in the clinic and further promote the development of surgical techniques. The surgical spine surgery navigation robot has these advantages:
(1) Reduction of surgical trauma. One of the main goals of the surgical spine surgery navigation robot is to reduce surgical trauma and to make the operation close to traditional surgical treatment, as well as to minimise the negative effects of surgery after the operation.
(2) Improve surgical precision. At present, the clinical precision of domestic navigation robots can generally reach the sub-millimetre level, while Perlove Medical’s surgical spine surgery navigation robot, through the combination of its self-developed three-dimensional C-shaped arm and spine navigation robot, can further achieve the precise positioning of the planning and the actual needle insertion, with a clinical precision of no more than 0.7mm.
(3) Improve the reliability and safety of surgery. Reduce the trauma of surgery, improve the accuracy of surgery, thus reducing the adverse consequences caused to the patient after surgery and reducing the risk of complications.
(4) Reduce the length of surgery. Although the purpose of the surgical spine surgery navigation robot is to improve the quality of surgery, in some cases, its clinical value lies in its ability to significantly reduce the duration of surgery.
(5) Convenient operation for the surgeon. By designing effective and reliable tools through systematic ergonomics, it can reduce doctors’ work intensity and mental stress.
(6) Reduce the danger of medical staff. Radiation fluoroscopy is often required several times in traditional surgical procedures. The Perlove Medical Surgical Spine Surgery Navigator Robot can plan and accurately place the nails at once through the precise positioning of three-dimensional images, which reduces the time of radiation exposure of medical staff.