HF Digital Radiography Fluoroscopy System PLD8800
HF Digital Radiography & Fluoroscopy System (Flat Panel Detector)
Features & Benefits
Wide clinical application range
PLD8800 is a remote controlled RF system designed for maximum patient throughput and application flexibility. The unit is a perfect mix of flexibility, ease of use, image quality and connectivity allow you to get the best out your RF room.
- Skull photography
- Chest photography
- Spine photography
- Lumbar photography
- Limbs photography
- Pelvis photography
- Chest image
- Gastro intestinal DR spot film
- Gynecology photography
- Urinary system radiography
The extended focus distance can arrive up to 180cm allowing to obtain chest images comparable to those done on a chest stand, making the high definition digital chest image.
User can get multi-angle, continually images thanks to the tilt table and foot panel.
Motorized 360 ° rotated plate provides a perfect balance between ope ration a I efficiency and patient comfort.
The wide scanning range of spot film device and image system provides complete patient coverage the need for longitudinal tableopmovement.
All table movement can be activated via the tableside keyboard to improve efficiency during the patient preparation phase*.
The diagnostic table can be tilt in many directions.
A-si DR flat panel detector satisfies the direct digital radiography, user can get the excellent digital image based on it.
Advanced image intensifier and state-of-the-art CCD camera provide you the high definition digital image.
Digital Image System (optional)
- Digital Storage: Quick and convenient, save the cost comparing with traditional film storage.
- Image Process: Multi-grade denoise, LIH, negative & positive images, image reverse and so on.
- Medical History Management: Database management, Graphic reports, Support WORKLIST.
- Digital Printer: Can be connect with laser printer to print film.
- Digital Network: Support DICOM 3.0 and PACS network in hospital.
|Control interface||Touched LCD Screen|